Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Finance Cover Letter Financial Advisor

Thomas K Eden,
32 S Riverview,
Ogden, Iowa 50113,
(515) 555-7998.

Date: 1th Jan, 2009.

Jack Richardson
Hiring Director,
323 South Avon Drive,
Milton, NY 10945,
(914) 555-2909.

Dear Mr. Richardson,

As per your advertisement in newspaper for financial advisor position, I am writing this letter for this position. I completed training as financial advisor and also completed related courses. You can see these details in my resume.

I would like to work in your firm as I have required certification and experience. Please accept my letter for position of financial advisor.

Please contact me at above telephone number or on my e-mail id. My e-mail id is EdenDk@rediffmail.com.Tell me time suits your schedule, I will be there on time.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Thomas K Eden.

Enclosure Resume

No comments:

Post a Comment