Monday, September 17, 2012

Customer Services Manager Cover Letter

Thomas K Eden,
32 S Riverview,
Ogden, Iowa 50113,
(515) 555-7998.

Date: 1th Jan, 2009.
Jack Richardson,
Operations Manager,
XYZ Car Dealership,
323 South Avon Drive,
Milton, NY 10945,
(914) 555-2909.

Dear Mr. Richardson,

I am writing this letter in response to your ad for a customer services manager.
To run your GII Truck Dealership's service center, you need a person who will manage all the dealership related issues and who should have best communication knowledge along with computer knowledge. You can see from my enclosed resume, my qualification, experience and skills are the best suited to your requirements.

As I have a five years experience in same role, I am excellent in this work. Please contact me at above telephone number or email me on EdenTK@rediffmail.com.

Thank you for reading my letter and resume

Sincerely,

(Signature)

Thomas K Eden.

Enclosure Resume

No comments:

Post a Comment