Sunday, September 9, 2012

Graduate Cover Letter Finance

Thomas K Eden,
32 S Riverview,
Ogden, Iowa 50113,
(515) 555-7998.

Date: 1th Jan, 2009.

Jack Richardson,
Hiring Manager, XYZ Corp.,
323 South Avon Drive,
Milton, NY 10945,
(914) 555-2909.

Dear Mr. Richardson,

I recently completed my graduation from ABC College and looking for a good opportunity where I can best use my knowledge. I found on Internet that XYZ corp., is hiring fresh graduates for the entry-level positions.

I have successfully completed my courses in finance, investments and business and that given me solid base upon which I plan to build my career. I have conducted various market researches during my college internship and handled various administrative duties.

This experience given me confidence needed to succeed in a competitive environment. With this letter I have enclosed my resume, please go through it once. I appreciate your consideration. I look forward to hear positive reply from your side for an interview.

Sincerely,

Thomas K Eden.

Enclosure Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment