Saturday, December 15, 2012

Social work Cover Letter - 5

Thomas K Eden,
32 S Riverview,
Ogden, Iowa 50113,
(515) 555-7998.

Date: 1th Jan, 2009.
Jack Richardson,
Office of Community Treatment,
DFG Mental Health Board,
323 South Avon Drive,
Milton, NY 10945,
(914) 555-2909.

Dear Mr. Richardson,

I am writing this letter to apply for social service worker position. I saw our ad in News paper.

I enclosed my resume for your review. I am BSW in psychology from University of ABC. In addition, I have competed special courses in social problems, political environment and development programs related to rural areas.

This provides me great experience with group interaction and opportunity to work with social work systems/firms. Please contact me at above telephone number or e-mail me on EdenTK@rediffmail.com if you would like to meet me to discuss about my qualification and experience.

Thank you for reading my letter and time.

Sincerely,

(Signature)

Thomas K Eden.

Enclosure Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment