Friday, December 21, 2012

Medical Cover Letter - 5

Thomas K Eden,
32 S Riverview,
Ogden, Iowa 50113,
(515) 555-7998.

Date: 1th Jan, 2009.
Jack Richardson,
323 South Avon Drive,
G.N.Medical Hospital,
Milton, NY 10945,
(914) 555-2909.

Dear Mr. Richardson,

Are you looking for friendly, excellent in communication, professional, and self-confident medical receptionist who always ready to help patients and staffs? I believe that these are the qualities I have. A good communication and friendly nature along with hard work and good attitude are the more important things in smooth working offices.

I have four years experience in medical environment where each action/situation required immediate attention and quick decision.

I am waiting for your call. Please contact me at above telephone number or on my email id RoseK@rediffmail.com.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Rosalie K Eden.

Enclosure Resume

No comments:

Post a Comment