Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Entry level Cover Letter - 1

Thomas K Eden,
32 S Riverview,
Ogden, Iowa 50113,
(515) 555-7998.

Date: 1th Jan, 2009.

Jack Richardson,
Human Resource Manager,
323 South Avon Drive,
Milton, NY 10945,
(914) 555-2909.

Dear Mr. Richardson,

In response to your ad in Today's News paper, I am writing this letter to apply for 'Sales Executive' position. I know that you need young and fresh people for working in your sales team for new project plan. As per your requirements, I have qualification as well as knowledge. I believe that I am the ideal candidate for this position. Please see my resume for confirmation.

I am M.Com (Marketing) from ABC University. Currently I am working as a executive researcher for DFG firm (a reputed market Organization).

This is an excellent opportunity for me to start my carrier in marketing and sales promotions. Please contact me at my above telephone number or e-mail me on EdenTK@rediffmail.com.

I am waiting for your call to arrange an interview as per your schedule. Thank you for reading my letter and consideration.

Sincerely,

(Signature)

Thomas K Eden.

Enclosure Resume

No comments:

Post a Comment