Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Nursing Cover Letter - 4

Thomas K Eden,
32 S Riverview,
Ogden, Iowa 50113,
(515) 555-7998.

Date: 1th Jan, 2009.
Jack Richardson,
Director of Nursing, ABC Hospital.,
323 South Avon Drive,
Milton, NY 10945,
(914) 555-2909.

Dear Mr. Richardson,

I am having more than 10 years of nursing experience. Currently I am working with Social Hospital in New York. Though I am completely satisfied with my current position , now I want to move in public nursing to help peoples.

Throughout these 10 years of nursing career I had gone through every kind of situation and now able to handle my patients as well as junior staff members. I am having excellent relationships with both the patients and my assistants. Loyalty, dedication and hard working are some of my plus points.

Thank you in advance for considering my application. If you wish me to join your hospital let me know for the interview date and time on my no (457-856-8888). Thank you once again.

Sincerely,

Thomas K Eden.

Enclosure Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment