Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Nursing Cover Letter - 5

Thomas K Eden,
32 S Riverview,
Ogden, Iowa 50113,
(515) 555-7998.

Date: 1th Jan, 2009.
Jack Richardson,
Director of Nursing, ABC Hospital.,
323 South Avon Drive,
Milton, NY 10945,
(914) 555-2909.

Dear Mr. Richardson,

I the undersigned applying for the post of certified nursing assistance, which are available in your hospital because I believe that my interests and credentials match with your requirement.

Presently I am working as a nurse at Holly Sprit Hospital for the last four years. During these four years I have equipped myself with all nursing functions. Some of the function includes recording and taking temperature, pulse, and blood pressure, sterilizing, respiration rates, food/fluid intake along with cleaning, storing, preparing and issuing dressing packs, treatment trays and other supplies. I am directly reporting to the superintendent.

I am looking for the new opportunity and want to help on public basis that's why I am applying. I will call you on next Thursday so that we can confirm with the mutually convenient interview time. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Thomas K Eden.

Enclosure Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment