Monday, December 17, 2012

Actor Cover Letter - 4

Richard Anderson,
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
(123)-456 7890.

Date: 1st May, 2005.


Mr. John Smith,
National Acting Talent Unlimited,
257, Park Avenue South,
New York, NY 12345-6789.

Dear Mr. Smith,

I am an actor new to the city. I grew up in Chicago and just graduated from the University of North Carolina and found out we were fellow alumni. Your client, Alex Redford suggested I get in touch with you after we were both called back by Dave Manning, the casting director for "The Heat". Dave also suggested I contact you.

I just booked a recurring u/5 on "Tragic Flight" after being called back for a contract role. I've also been called back for "Twin City". I just completed work on a play at Regional Acting Talent Search after finishing their seminar on Acting. The film I shot has been accepted at State Level Competition.

You can see me next week on "Tragic Flight", and my film is playing at the festival as part of the National Promotion. I also have a reel of selected scenes I can send you. I'm also doing "Flame Boy" at the Platinum theatre and would be happy to set aside a pair of tickets for you. I'll send you a postcard the week before we open.

Sincerely,

Richard Anderson,
New York.

Enclosure:
1)Resume (myresume.doc)
2)Headshot (myheadshot.jpg)

No comments:

Post a Comment