Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Entry level Cover Letter - 3

Thomas K Eden,
32 S Riverview,
Ogden, Iowa 50113,
(515) 555-7998.

Date: 1th Jan, 2009.

Jack Richardson,
Human Resource Manager,
323 South Avon Drive,
Milton, NY 10945,
(914) 555-2909.

Dear Mr. Richardson,

I am writing this letter for HR Associate position in response to your ad on Internet. I enclosed my resume and references for your review.

My previous job was related to retail and customer service. But I am interested in this position as I have related skills and knowledge. Currently, I am Assistant Manager at a bookmall. Here I provided excellent and consistent service to customer. In addition to this, I have supervised the working of employees, new employee training, and employee schedule.

I am B.A. from ABC University in Human Resource Development. Also I completed Special course in H.R.D.

If you wish to arrange an interview, please contact me at above telephone number or e-mail me on EdenTK@rediffmail.com.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

(Signature)

Thomas K Eden.

Enclosure Resume

No comments:

Post a Comment