Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Nursing Cover Letter - 2

Thomas K Eden,
32 S Riverview,
Ogden, Iowa 50113,
(515) 555-7998.

Date: 1th Jan, 2009.
Jack Richardson,
Director of Nursing, ABC Hospital.,
323 South Avon Drive,
Milton, NY 10945,
(914) 555-2909.

Dear Mr. Richardson,

I am a student of National School of Nursing (NSN). According to your advertisement in the Employment News paper I am writing to you for the post available as a certified nursing assistant CNA/PCA for your emergency wards.

I have enclosed my resume with this letter, which shows my strong educational background in nursing. With that I am having 3 years of nursing experience in Health Care hospital. I just completed my internship at Happy Hospital, London, which helps me to improve my communication skills. I believe that I am able to make a significant contribution in your firm.

I will call you tomorrow afternoon to fix an interview date and time. I would appreciate the opportunity to work with your hospital. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Thomas K Eden.

Enclosure Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment