Monday, December 17, 2012

Pharmaceutical Cover Letter - 2

Richard Anderson,
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
(123)-456 7890.

Date: 1st Jan, 2009.
Mr. John Smith,
National Pharmaceuticals Ltd.,
257, Park Avenue South,
New York, NY 12345-6789.

Dear Mr. Smith,

Your Mr. Dave Manning, sales-incharge with your New York office, who informed me that the Chicago office of National Pharmaceuticals Ltd., is actively seeking to hire quality individuals for your development program, referred me to you.

I have two years of research experience, including internship as a research trainee last year with the New York city office of International Pharmaceuticals Ltd. I was responsible for responsible for the design, execution and analysis of ABCDs, cellular based assays, including proliferations assays and bioassays; cell culture techniques including maintenance, assessment of growth properties and cell banking. Being a student of International School of Pharmacy (ISP) I am confident that my combination of practical work experience and solid educational experience has prepared me for making an immediate contribution to big pharma companies. Having interned with a leading firm in the public healthcare field, I understand the level of professionalism and communication required for long-term success in this field. My background and professional approach to research will provide your with a highly productive associate upon completion of your development program.

I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss how my education and experience will be helpful to you. I will be contacting you tomorrow morning on phone to talk about the possibility of arranging an interview. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Richard Anderson.
Manhattan.

Enclosures:
1. Resume - Myresume.doc
2. Internship
certificate, International Pharmaceuticals Ltd. - Appletter.doc

No comments:

Post a Comment