Saturday, December 15, 2012

Social work Cover Letter - 3

Thomas K Eden,
32 S Riverview,
Ogden, Iowa 50113,
(515) 555-7998.

Date: 1th Jan, 2009.
Jack Richardson,
Office of Community Treatment,
DFG Mental Health Board,
323 South Avon Drive,
Milton, NY 10945,
(914) 555-2909.

Dear Mr. Richardson,

I am writing this letter to apply for Social Work Intern position. I saw your advertisement in the Social work Development Assoc. Journal. My experience, qualification, abilities and skills are perfectly matched with your requirements, so I believe that I am the ideal person for this position.

I will be Bachelor in Social Work degree from ABC University in December. I have attended housing projects as a volunteer to study children's psychology behind their play, behavior etc. I also completed some important courses related to this field like intro-social work, Social Welfare as a Social Institution, social environment.

I believe that this position will give me an opportunity to meet my objectives and a valuable experience in the SW field.

Please see my resume for your confirmation and consider it for SW position. I would like to meet you to discuss my experience and qualification, if you are interested. Please contact me at above telephone number or e-mail me on EdenTK@rediffmail.com.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

(Signature)

Thomas K Eden.

Enclosure Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment