Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Executive Cover Letter - 4

Thomas K Eden,
32 S Riverview,
Ogden, Iowa 50113,
(515) 555-7998.

Date: 1th Jan, 2009.

Jack Richardson,
Director, Human Resources,
323 South Avon Drive,
Milton, NY 10945,
(914) 555-2909.

Dear Mr. Richardson,

I am writing this letter in response to your ad in newspaper for full-time staff position in your sales department. I read about your firm and it's innovative work in pharmaceutical field in Business Journal magazine. I am impressed by it.

I am gradating in economics from ABC University. During my academics, I gained a proper knowledge and understanding of business applications and practice. In addition, I am well in computer communication for business.

I would like to work with your team members and contribute my skills to your innovative work. Thanks for your consideration and time. Please contact me at above telephone number or e-mail me on EdenTK@rediffmail.com

Sincerely,

(Signature)

Thomas K Eden.

Enclosure Resume

No comments:

Post a Comment