Thursday, December 27, 2012

Project manager Cover Letter - 4

Thomas K Eden,
32 S Riverview,
Ogden, Iowa 50113,
(515) 555-7998.

Date: 1th Jan, 2009.
Jack Richardson,
General Manager,
323 South Avon Drive,
Milton, NY 10945,
(914) 555-2909.

Dear Mr. Richardson,

In response to your advertisement in Newspaper, I am writing this letter to apply for Senior Project Manager position. As per your requirements, I believe that I am the perfect candidate for this position. Some of my qualifications are:

* I have six years experience in health care industry as a project manager.
* Certification in risk management for the past four years
* Proper understanding about RCA, FMEA.
* Excellent computer skills like use of Excel, Access, MS Word, and PowerPoint.
* I am M.B.A from XYZ University.

Please see my resume. I would like to discuss my experience and qualification if you give me a chance. Contact me at above telephone number or e-mail me on EdenTK@rediffmail.com. Thank you for reading my letter.

Sincerely,

(Signature)

Thomas K Eden.

Enclosure Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment