Monday, December 17, 2012

Pharmaceutical Cover Letter - 3

Richard Anderson,
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
(123)-456 7890.

Date: 1st Jan, 2009.
Mr. John Smith,
National Pharmaceuticals Ltd.,
257, Park Avenue South,
New York, NY 12345-6789.

Dear Mr. Smith,

I am writing with reference to your advertisement in the local Employment News magazine for want of a senior pharmacist. I consider that my credentials and interests match with your requirement and want to apply for the same.

Presently, I am deputed as a pharmacist at Regional Pharmaceuticals Ltd., for the last two years. During these years I have equipped myself with all functions, which includes consulting on drugs to the medical staff and act as supervisor for procuring, storing, manufacturing, distributing, controlling and evaluating medications. The job includes reporting directly to the R&D manager. Strong aptitude with MS Office packages like Access, Excel and PowerPoint helps me in decent and organized representation of my work.

Although I am enjoying my present job, I am looking out for new opportunities in the same field. I will be contacting you on Friday, 12th March, to arrange a personal meeting and discuss the prospect.

Regards,

Richard Anderson.

Enclosures:
1. Resume - myresume.doc
2. Experience certificate, Regional Pharmaceuticals Ltd. - expletter.doc

No comments:

Post a Comment