Saturday, December 15, 2012

Social work Cover Letter - 2

Thomas K Eden,
32 S Riverview,
Ogden, Iowa 50113,
(515) 555-7998.

Date: 1th Jan, 2009.
Jack Richardson,
Office of Community Treatment,
DFG Mental Health Board,
323 South Avon Drive,
Milton, NY 10945,
(914) 555-2909.

Dear Mr. Richardson,

I am writing this letter to inquire about social positions with your hospital. I read that you are searching to develop a various treatment teams to help the mentally ill and psycho people in their lives. I am interested in one of such position which provides me satisfaction.

My qualification as a B.S.W. degree and my solid experience makes me ideal candidate for this position. My practice at ABC University provided me with better knowledge about social working field.

For further details, please see my resume. I am very interested in working for your firm.

If you wish to arrange an interview with me, please contact me at above telephone number or e-mail me on EdenTK@rediffmail.com.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

(Signature)

Thomas K Eden.

Enclosure Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment