Saturday, December 15, 2012

Social work Cover Letter - 4

Thomas K Eden,
32 S Riverview,
Ogden, Iowa 50113,
(515) 555-7998.

Date: 1th Jan, 2009.
Jack Richardson,
Office of Community Treatment,
DFG Mental Health Board,
323 South Avon Drive,
Milton, NY 10945,
(914) 555-2909.

Dear Mr. Richardson,

I am writing this letter for a social work position in response to your article in News Paper. That was about to identify, assess, treat, and resolve people who are drug or alcohol abused. I am interested in medical community, helping patients and their relatives, in managing their lives to recover from illness.

I am MSW specializing in health care from ABC University. I have three years experience within health care Ass as a counselor, educator. Due to courses and internship in health care system, I got a better knowledge about this profession and good understanding even at undergraduate level.

I would like to work for your hospital. If you want to meet me to discuss my qualification and experience, please contact me at above telephone number or e-mail me on EdenTK@rediffmail.com.

Thank you for reading my letter and time.

Sincerely,

(Signature)

Thomas K Eden.

Enclosure Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment