Friday, December 28, 2012

Internship Cover Letter - 4

Thomas K Eden,
32 S Riverview,
Ogden, Iowa 50113,
(515) 555-7998.

Date: 1th Jan, 2009.

Jack Richardson,
Internship Coordinator,
ABC Company,Inc.
323 South Avon Drive,
Milton, NY 10945,
(914) 555-2909.

Dear Mr. Richardson,

I am a student from southern University, enclosed resume for review, for the position of accounting intern with ABC Company,Inc. I have completed my graduation in Accounting. I am very excited to apply for this position after reviewing this in your web-site.

I am working as a student intern with UNM 's Student Activities from March 2006. I am helping the departments with the accounting needs. Through a university accounting software system I am tracking student group's financial records. In addition,I am having 20 academic credit hours in accounting from the Pearson School of Management.

I handled several student leadership positions in my collage days in combination with my accounting experience. These positions given me experience and knowledge of how to work in a team?

I will follow up next Monday by calling you at your office. Thank you very much for your consideration and time.

Sincerely,

Thomas K Eden.

Enclosure Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment