Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Insurance Claims Adjuster Cover Letter

To

Philips Dianna

Director (HR)

New Horizon Insurance Company Limited

89, Prince Street, central London,

UK

25TH June 2012

Sub-Applying for the post of Insurance claims adjuster.

Dear Mr. Philips

I am writing this letter to apply for the post of insurance claims adjuster as per the advertisement of vacancy published on your company’s official website dated 10 June 2012.I strongly believe that I am a suitable candidate for the position as I have worked as Insurance claims adjuster with PICI Life Insurance Corporation for the last ten years. I have the required zeal for the job and have excellent analytical skills.

One of the moist important criteria for being successful in this particular field is to have great communication skill and I have developed it to perfection. Moreover I have the experience of settling claims related to personal, industrial and property damage fast and efficiently.

I look forward to work with the elite workforce of your behemoth organization. Please find my latest resume enclosed with this cover letter.

I would like to thank you for taking your time out to read my letter and looking forward for a positive reply from your side.

Yours sincerely,
Michael Twain

Enclosed: updated Resume

No comments:

Post a Comment