Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Technology Analyst Cover Letter

Mr. Ronald Barr

Executive Director

CIBER

Austin, TX

Respected Mr. Barr,

I am writing to express my interest in the vacant job position of Technology Analyst in your respected organization, that I can across while visiting your website.

As a technology analyst in my past organization, my responsibilities included

Diagnosing the software, hardware and connectivity issues.

Using the remote control tools to assist the customers on need.

Installation, maintenance and support of all workstation hardware and software.

Windows server installation and configuration etc.

In addition, I also provided feedback on the technical documentations that are prepared for publication. During my work, I always followed the prescribed policies regarding the privacy of the sensitive information. I have experience in using the call tracking system, IP phone systems and Windows 7. I also have thorough knowledge of HIPPA security regulations.

The accompanying resume can serve to provide you with more details of my educational background and what I have to offer.

I will call you in the next week to inquire about the possibility of a personal meeting. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely Yours,

Wesley Barnes

No comments:

Post a Comment