Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Executive Administrator Cover Letter

To,

Mark Johnson

CEO, L & M Corporation

San Francisco, CA

Sir,

By writing this letter I want to apply for the position of executive administrator, as advertised in the News Times newspaper dated 5th July 2012 with the job reference number 45665.

I am quite confident that my excellent organizational ability, capability in prioritizing various tasks and interpersonal skills would prove beneficial to the organization and the executive whom I will be assisting as well.

Following is a brief description of my professional experience and professional strengths that I have developed so far:

I have worked at the position of assistant executive administrator for five years and performed quite well.

I possess good working knowledge of computers, administrative software, Microsoft office suite etc.

I am a reliable candidate who is able to multitask and prioritize the activities with my exceptional organizational skills.

You can find detailed information about my practical experience from my resume enclosed with this letter. I want to be a part of your reputed organization so that I can use my skills to the fullest to serve your esteemed clients.

Looking forward for a positive response. Thanks for your time and consideration.

Regards,

Jeffery Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment