Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Billing Administrator Cover Letter

To

Judith Harper

Recruitment Head

J & J Enterprises

14, North West Street

San Francisco, CA

Ma’am,

I am writing this letter in response to the billing administrator position advertised as being open in your renowned organization. I am an experienced billing administration professional with extensive financial & operations management skills.

I am also adept at bookkeeping and accounting functions. My current position involves managing accounts related with billing with the help of various automated accounting software. My academic background has provided me with the excellent people & communication skills necessary to succeed in this field.

I am adept at all financial functions including accounts payable, accounts receivable, billing and collection of due fees. I am a team player, highly organized and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously & successfully. My enclosed resume provides the detailed information pertaining to my professional and academic background.

I want to use my learned skills and past experience in increasing the productivity of your organization further, in a faster way. Looking forward for a positive reply and want to thank for your time and consideration.

Regards,

Allan Robinson

Enclosure: Resume

No comments:

Post a Comment