Friday, August 3, 2012

Transportation Planner Cover Letter

Mr. Anderson Pert

Hiring Manager

A J Services Marine

444 Lincoln Avenue

Respected Mr. Pert,

I came across the job opening of a Transportation Planner on www.bayt.com, and I am interested in applying for this position at your company.

Briefly, I have graduated Masters in Transport Planning and Engineering, and some of the key roles that I performed as a Transportation Planner at A S Freight were as follows:

Accountable for readying the daily shipping schedule o Transport Driver

Clear understanding of meeting strategies that targeted geographic areas

Capable of using current knowledge to understand the customer’s requirements

Responsible for the execution of transportation schedules and maintenance of vehicle equipment

Along with my professional expertise, I have the ability to take challenges, work in a stressful and pressurized environment, and a good scope of communicational, organizational and managerial skills.

It would be an honor to work with you and your company’s dedicated staff.I am available for contact through a call or email for a personal interview. Thank you for your kindness and consideration.

Sincerely Yours,

Barry Silt

No comments:

Post a Comment