Friday, August 3, 2012

Transportation Supervisor Cover Letter

Mrs. Harold Keen

Hiring Manager

Abbey Forwarding

422 Hitchcock Road

Respected Mrs. Keen,

Please accept my letter request and the enclosed resume for the post of a Transportation Supervisor at Abbey Forwarding. As I came across your job application on Abbey Forwarding’s website, I believed I could be confident in joining your supervisorial team and assist in the success of your company.

To start with, I have gained an educational qualification through my Bachelors degree in Business Logistics. With my work experience for 4 years as a Transportation Manager at AFI Logistics, I have succeeded in my passion of transport and logistics by developing the following skills fully:

A broad knowledge about exports and imports credentials

Completion of training in Risk Management and Database Operating Systems

Assigning tasks to both small and medium sized teams

I would appreciate a personal talk about what you expect from your employees and further discuss the hopes and expectations of working with your company. You can drop me an email or contact me through a call for a meeting. Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely Yours,

Roy Marci

No comments:

Post a Comment