Friday, August 3, 2012

Transportation Manager Cover Letter

Mr. Auger Steve

Hiring Manager

West Coast Transportation

411 Lincoln Avenue

Respected Mr. Steve,

I came across the job opening as a Transportation Manager in West Coast Transportation through Mrs. Basilisk, who works in your company. I appreciate how your company has grown and succeeded through the previous years, and I would like to be a part of your company’s transportation team. Please see the attached resume for my previous work experience.

My professional qualifications align perfectly with my Masters degree in Management, and I believe I will be a needful and a suitable candidate for your company. Previously as a Transportation Manager at Anchem Transport for 4 years, I developed the ability to organize, plan and use effective ways to distribute transportation in a more quicker and efficient behavior as I got orders. Additionally, I have been recognized for being a dedicated and hard-working employee.

Will you be available for a talk about this job opening and discussing the expectations that you set for the people you hire? You can contact me through a call or email me for an interview. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely Yours,

Barrymore Caplet

No comments:

Post a Comment