Sunday, August 5, 2012

Senior Account Manager Cover Letter

To

Mr. Charles Harper

HR Head

ICS Technologies

Washington, CA

Respected Mr. Harper,

Your recent advertisement for the position of senior account manager immediately caught my attention. I believe that I quite well suitably match the needs of job profile as listed in the job description of this advertised position. I believe I can thrive in such work profile and my qualifications will definitely add incredible value to my eligibility for the job.

I am an accounting and finance executive who holds more than 16 years of experience in different accounting related profiles. I have spearheaded various accounting projects with successful completions. I possess excellent ability in handling accounts payable, accounts receivable, tax accounts etc. In my accounting career I got opportunities to work at various profiles and hence I have developed a wide skill set that includes accounting skills, reasoning & analytical skills, time management and multitasking qualities, prioritizing & management skills etc.

I have attached my detailed CV with this letter. Thanks for taking the time to review my CV and I look forward for a favorable reply.

Sincerely,

James Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment