Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Front Desk Administrator Cover Letter

To

Mr. John Smith

Recruitment Head

ABC Corporation

San Francisco, CA

Sir,

I write this letter as response to the advertised position of front desk administrator in your esteemed organization. I possess around 8 years of experience in handling front desk activities. I am sure that I can handle the responsibilities that you require.

I have elaborated my job responsibilities in my resume attached with this letter but I would like to add that I am deft working at front desk and that really makes a difference in this profession. I was responsible for maintaining a record for all the invoices in my previous company, that included salary slips, invoices of order placements, handling professional mails etc.

I request you to kindly look at my resume and the supporting documents. You can get detailed information pertaining to the job responsibilities that I have handled and the academic qualifications that I possess.

Thanking you in anticipation for your time and consideration. Looking forward for a positive response from your end.

Yours sincerely

Rebecca Johnson

Enclosures:

Letter of recommendation

Certificates

Relieving letter

Experience letter

Resume

No comments:

Post a Comment