Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Real Estate Analyst Cover Letter

Ms. Barber Suzanne

Human Resource Representative

Fortress Investment Group

Austin, TX

Respected Ms. Suzanne,

With a proven track record of success in performing market analysis, property screenings and demand analysis, I now believe that I can make use of my experience to contribute positively to the success of your reputed organization.

During the three years tenure in my past organization, I have performed the following tasks:

Gathered information about the new developments in the area by interacting with the developers.

Arranged interviews with the housing authorities in the area to find out the demand of the market.

Analyzed the prevalent economic trend and its relation to the real estate sector.

I hold a bachelor’s degree in Accounting and have also undertaken a vocational course on commercial real estate. I have sound knowledge of property management and have the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.

I look forward to meeting with you to learn more about the job position and how I can add up to the success of your organization. Thanks for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Jonathan Bard

No comments:

Post a Comment