Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Project Analyst Cover Letter

Mr. Oguzhan Bayrak

Recruitment Head

Armstrong Associates

Columbus, OH

Respected Mr. Bayrak,

I came to know from your official website that you are looking for a Project analyst with experience in PMBOK methodology, working knowledge of project management framework and with PMP certification. In review of the attached resume, you will find that my qualifications and certifications are in line with the specific requirements of yours.

Over the last three years, I have been working as a project analyst at AdvancedMD. In the organization, I have performed a plethora of activities such as compiling the data to understand the resource capacity, coordinating the project governance meetings, conducting design analysis sessions, analyzing the technical and functional aspects of the project, conducting structured analysis according to the procedures etc.

With a bachelor degree in Information Science, I am proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and have a working knowledge of SQL language. I have the ability to work under pressure and meet the deadlines regardless of the outside circumstances.

I will give a call to your office to inquire about the possibility of a personal meeting.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

Sincerely Yours,

Michael Barrett

No comments:

Post a Comment