Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Compensation Manager Cover Letter

To,

Jimmy Adams

Human Resource Manager,

Max Gain Life Insurance Ltd.

44, woods street, London

UK

25th June 2012

Sub-application for the post of compensation manager

Dear Mr. Jimmy,

I am writing this letter with reference to your advertisement no 98/TPO published in the employment news dated 10th June 2012.I am interested in applying for the post of compensation manager in your ever growing company. It was my childhood dream to become finance related manager because of my excellent analytical and mathematical skills.

Earlier I have got over three experiences as assistant compensation manager in the PCL Life Insurance Corporation. I have the required qualification and experience to present my candidature for the compensation manager position in your organization. I think I would be successfully able to utilize my past experience and would strive harder to take your well established organization to newer heights. I have done my diploma in finance. My excellent communication skills will help me to interact with my colleagues and customers of the company in a better way.

Please find my resume enclosed with this cover letter. Will wait for your positive reply.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Yours Sincerely,

Peter Christ

Enclosed-my latest resume

No comments:

Post a Comment