Thursday, August 2, 2012

Consulting Job Cover Letter

To

Garry Christ

Director (HR Department)

Norman Consultancy Services

45, Princess Street, Central London

UK

25th June 2012

Sub-application for the post of technical consultant

Dear Mr. Garry

I am writing this letter to apply for the post of technical consultant in your firm with reference to the vacancy advertisement published in Sunday times dated 20th June 2012.I am interested to become an integral part of your ever growing organization. I have completed my bachelors in civil engineering from the University of Seattle with distinction marks in the year 2005.

I hold a first class Master’s degree in structural engineering from technical university of London. I have over six years of expertise as junior consultant at the Verizon Builders private limited. I have the required experience and qualification to successfully implement the requirements of the job. I have executed many projects of the company successfully and have the skills of cost forecasting. I would like to join the talented and motivated workforce of your company.

I am enclosing my resume which contains in depth information about the various technical projects completed by me. Please give me a call on my cell phone number 98725635366 to fix a date for the interview.

Yours Sincerely

Steve Buckner

Enclosed-latest resume

No comments:

Post a Comment