Thursday, August 2, 2012

Nonprofit Job Cover Letter

To

Marcus Fletcher

Human resource director

Humanity Charitable trust

44, free school street, London

UK

25th June 2012

Sub- Application for the post of supervisor.

Dear Marcus

I am writing this letter to apply for the post of supervisor. I recently came across the vacancy notification on the official website of your trust. It was my childhood dream to serve and live for the mankind. I always dreamt of job which would give me the opportunity to work with the general public. I found your trust to be perfect platform to fulfill my dreams. I would like to mention that the quantum of pay offered to me will not be a constraint as I am ready to work for you trust in the minimum pay scale. I have previously worked as assistant supervisor for Cancer Society of London. I have the passion to help the needful and wish to do it till the last day of my life.

I am enclosing my updated résumé so that you can judge my capabilities better. I would be great if you can call on my mobile 897794986 to fix an appointment for the interview session. Looking forward for a positive reply.

Yours sincerely

John Buchanan

Enclosure-Resume

No comments:

Post a Comment