Thursday, August 2, 2012

First Nursing Job Cover Letter

To

Mark Patterson

Manager Human Resource

New Care Hospital

99, Circular Street, Northern London

UK

25th June 2012

Sub- Application for the post of first nursing job.

Dear Mr. Mark

I would like to apply for the post of nurse with reference to the vacancy circular published on the internet. I am applying as a fresher for the job as I have recently completed my bachelors in nursing from nursing school of London. I have the burning desire to serve the mankind right from my childhood days. I have done one year internship at the central Hospital of London. There I have received the best intern award for providing best services to the patients.

I promise to strive for the best possible service to the recovering patients. I have also worked as trainee for six month at the intensive care unit with the Rehabilitation Hospital Centre. I would love to handle the day to day challenges faced by the nursing personnel catering to the demands of patients.

I am enclosing my résumé and looking forward to join your hospital at the earliest. Please let me know if any other certificate or document is needed from my side.

Yours Sincerely

Maria Peterson

Enclosed -Resume

No comments:

Post a Comment