Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Claims Examiner Cover Letter

To

Andrew Gordon

Senior Manager (HR Department)

Vertical Life Insurance Company

99, Willmar Road, Eastern London

UK

25th June 2012

Sub- Application for the post of claim examiner.

Dear Mr. Andrew

I am writing this letter with reference to your advertisement number 567 published in the leading newspaper dailies on 15th June 2012.I would like to apply for the post of claim examiner in your esteemed organization. I have got over five years experience in National Life Insurance Corporation in the similar portfolio. I have extensive experience in examining claims related to property damage especially in the housing and the car segment. I would make use of my previous experience to take your company to a new horizon. I have the required evaluative skills to come out with the best possible solution after carefully performing the claims case study. I have an excellent communication skill which allows me to reach the grass root level of a particular claim case.

Please call me on my cell phone number 4578964513 to fix an assignment for the interview. I am enclosing my resume to support my candidature for the post.

Yours Sincerely

Steve Balmier

Enclosed- resume and the relevant documents.

No comments:

Post a Comment