Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Claims Processor Cover Letter

To

Henry Oblongs

Chairman (HR Development Cell)

45, Godwill Street, western London

UK

25th June 2012

Sub – Application for the post of claims processor.

Dear Mr. Henry

I am writing this letter to apply for the post of claims processor in your esteemed organization. Recently I came across the vacancy notification dated 20th June 2012 on your company’s official website. I find myself to be the suitable candidate for the claim processor position as I have the required communication and mathematical analytical skills in order to efficiently handle day to day challenges. I have worked in the position of assistant claims processor for the past twelve years with the PLI Insurance company Limited. I look forward to utilize my previous work experience to efficiently handle the post of claims processor in your ever growing company.

Now I will be eagerly waiting for a positive response from your side. I am enclosing the updated resume along with the application form which will help you to judge my capabilities. Please let me know in case if you need any other document or certificates to know more about my experience or qualifications.

Yours Sincerely

Mark Twain

Enclosed- updated resume and previous work experience certificate.

No comments:

Post a Comment