Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Investment Banker Cover Letter

To

Jack Paul

General Manager

London National Bank

45, Greenery Lane, Central London

UK

25TH JUNE 2012

Sub-Application for the post of investment Banker

Dear MR. Jack

I am interested in applying for the post of investment banker in your behemoth organization. Recently I came across the vacancy circular issued by your bank on the internet. I am eligible for the post as I have the required qualification and experience for the post. I have over ten years experience as an investment banker for the Country Bank.

I had immense success in my previous work experience as I always fulfilled the target given to me. I have enclosed my resume which reflects some of the key contribution that I have made to my previous employer. I look forward to work with your highly motivated workforce. Working for the country bank I have the experience of managing more than 500 customers every month. I have received the best performer award from the bank for the past three consecutive years.

I will be eagerly waiting for the reply from your side. Please let me know if you need any other document to present my credentials, experience or qualifications.

Yours sincerely

Robin Knighthoods

Enclosed-Resume

No comments:

Post a Comment