Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Tracer Cover Letter

To
Dwayne Bravo
HR Manager
Mascot Insurance Limited
43, City Centre, ILLINOIS

USA

25th June 2012

Sub – applying to the post of tracer with reference to Garry Atkinson, Deputy General Manager, Mascot Insurance Limited

Dear Mr. Dwayne,

I am writing this letter to apply for the post of tracer in Mascot Insurance Limited. I can to know about this vacant position from Garry Atkinson, the Deputy General Manager at your Organization who is also a close friend of mine.

I am enclosing a copy of my updated resume to help you judge my capabilities. I strongly believe that I am the capable contender for the post because I have the necessary qualification and experience.

I have over fifteen years of experience in the post of tracer for the New Age Insurance Corporation. I have faith on my hard working capabilities to successfully handle the day to day challenges faced by the tracer. My excellent communication capabilities and my experience of collecting debts from the New Age Insurance Corporation clients efficiently will help me immensely in my new job. Moreover I have graduated in finance stream with distinction marks which will be an asset to your company.

I will be eagerly waiting for your response.

Thanking you.

Regards,
Robert Vilonia

Enclosures: resume

No comments:

Post a Comment