Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Entry Level Insurance Cover Letter

To

Lambert Einstein

General Manager (hr section)

New Age Insurance Company Limited

South Lane

43, Prince Charlie Street, Central London

UK

Date: 25th June 2012

Sub- Application for the post of entry level insurance advisor.

Dear Mr. Lambert

I am writing this letter with reference to your vacancy circular published on your company’s official website on 20th June 2012. I am interested in applying for the post of entry level insurance advisor in your esteemed organization. It was my ambition to work with your talented workforce. I consider myself as the capable candidate for the job as I have excellent communication and convincing skills which are the precondition to build a successful career in this field.

Recently I have completed my graduation in Finance specialization with over 80% cent marks from Central University of London. I have deep desire to interact with new people every day in order to help them to solve their insurance related needs. I am ready to work in flexible working hours as per the needs of the company.

I am herewith enclosing a copy of my resume along with my other certificates with this cover letter.

Yours sincerely

Ben Helens

Enclosed – resume and qualifications certificates.

No comments:

Post a Comment