Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Insurance Appraiser Cover Letter

To

Nuance Zurich

General Manager (Human Resource Cell)

Hi Tech Insurance Limited

45, Edison Street, Western London

UK

25th June 2012

Sub-application for the post of Insurance Appraiser

Dear Mr. Nuance,

I am writing this letter to apply for the post of insurance appraiser in Hi Tech Insurance Limited.

Recently I came across the vacancy notification from your company in the employment news published on 15th June 2012.I consider myself to be an apt candidate for the job as I have over six years experience as assistant insurance advisor in NYC Insurance corporation. Now I feel to have gained the required qualification and experience to launch my carrier as insurance appraiser.

I have completed my graduation in finance management with distinction from Robin Hood University of London. I have the required analytical and communication skills for making my career successful in the field. I look forward to work with your ever growing organization and make the best use of my past experience. I don’t have any problem in working for extended hours for the interest for the company.

Please find my updated resume and experience certificate enclosed with this cover letter. Hope to get a positive reply from your end.

Yours Sincerely

Steve Ketch

Enclosure-Resume

No comments:

Post a Comment