Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Insurance Assistant Cover Letter

To

Harry Christ

Manager (hr department)

Young Insurance Company limited

45, woods colony, northern London

UK

25th June 2012

Sub- Application for the post of insurance assistant.

Dear Mr. Harry

I am writing this letter to submit my application form for the post of insurance assistant in your company as per the vacancy advertisement circular notified on the internet. I always dreamt of working with a premiere insurance company like Young Insurance Company limited because it provides excellent career growth opportunities.

I have worked as insurance advisor for the last three years for Newlands Insurance Company Limited. I have a rich experience of interacting effectively with the clients and suggesting them insurance products which is best suited to meet their financial goals. I have an excellent rapport with the clients because of my exceptional communication skills. I have the in-depth knowledge about the insurance industry need and the importance of achieving sales target within the give deadline. I am enclosing a copy of my resume which will help you know my key contribution to my previous employers better.

I can come over to further discuss about my job role and credentials. Waiting for a positive reply from your end.

Yours sincerely

Michael Oblong

Enclosed-resume

No comments:

Post a Comment