Thursday, August 2, 2012

Legal Counsel Cover Letter

To

Ian Rolando

Senior Manager (HR Department)

Legal Solutions Limited

120, Greenery Gardens, New York

USA

5th July 2012

Sub – Application for the post of legal counsel.

Dear Mr. Ian

I am writing this letter to apply for the post of legal counsel with reference to advertisement number 587 published in the New York Times edition dated 28th June 2012.I think I am apt candidate for this post as I have the relevant work experience and desired qualification. I have completed my L.L.B form University of Legal Sciences, Seattle in the year 2004 with distinction marks.

I have work experience of over eight years as assistant legal counsel with the MRV Legal Solutions Corporation .I have specialization in providing legal counseling for public interest litigation and civil society suites. I have in depth knowledge about federal laws and the proceedings of a court. I have so far solved more than three hundred cases in my entire career.

I look forward to work with your organization of international repute. I am herewith enclosing my resume with this cover letter. Please let me know in case you require any further clarification on any topic form my side. I will wait eagerly for a positive reply from your behalf.

Yours Sincerely

Michael Brown

Enclosed –latest resume

No comments:

Post a Comment