Thursday, August 2, 2012

Law Clerkship Cover Letter

To

Peter Alexander

Manager (Recruitment Cell)

New Horizon Consultancy Private Limited

89/TVU, Park Street, Western London

UK

5TH JULY 2012

Sub- Application for the post of Law clerk

Dear Mr. Peter

I am writing this letter to submit my formal application for the post of law clerk in your esteemed organization. I came across the vacancy circular published on behalf your company over the internet. I have five years on job experience as Assistant law clerk with the Speed Legal Consultants Limited. I have completed my graduation in Legal studies from the University of London in the year 1997.I am very flexible with my working hours as I know that legal procedures take time to get completed.

I have extensive understanding of the laws of our country and knowledge about the complex steps involved in framing a civil case. I look forward to work with the motivated employees of your organization of international repute as it provides equal growth opportunities to each of its performing employees.

Please find my resume enclosed with this cover letter that will provide more details of my qualification and experience. I will look forward for a positive response from your side.

Yours Sincerely `

Patrick Chen

Enclosed-resume and past work experience certificate.

No comments:

Post a Comment