Thursday, August 2, 2012

Legal Clerkship Cover Letter

To

Alex Norman

Director (Recruitment)

True Legal Consultancy Private Limited

44, Industrial Estate, Los Angles

USA

5TH JULY 2012

Sub- Application for the post of legal clerk

Dear Mr. Alex

I am writing this letter to apply for the post of legal clerk with reference to vacancy notification published on behalf of your company in the New York time dated 25th June 2012. I consider myself to be an eligible candidate for the post as I have over seven years experience as assistant legal clerk with Versatile Legal Corporation, Los Angles.

I have completed my graduation in law studies from US College of Law in the year 2005.I have in depth knowledge about the federal laws and legal procedures. I have completed six months internship as legal clerk in the Federal Court, New Jersey. I have excellent communication as well as analytical skill for interacting smoothly with the clients of the company.

I look forward to join your corporation of international repute. I will look forward for a positive reply from your side. Please find my updated resume enclosed with this cover letter. Please let me know if any other information needs to be provided from my side.

Yours Sincerely

Prince Charlie

Enclosed- latest resume and past work experience certificate.

No comments:

Post a Comment