Thursday, August 2, 2012

Legal Compliance Cover Letter

To

Marlon Gomes

Manager (Recruitment Cell)

GVK Legal Solutions Limited

45, Prince Jackson Street, Western London

UK

5th July 2012

Sub – Application for the post of legal compliance attorney.

Dear Mr. Marlon

I am writing this letter to apply for the post of legal compliance attorney with reference to vacancy circular published on your company’s official website. I would like to submit my candidature for the post as I have the required qualification and needed work experience. I have completed my bachelors in Legal Studies form University of London in the year 2007 with distinction grades.

I have over five years experience as assistant legal compliance attorney with the Future Legal Helpline Private Limited. I have excellent analytical skills and updated information about the prevalent laws of the country. I look forward to work with the motivated employees of your company which provides equal career growth opportunities for all.

Please contact me in case you require any further information from my side. I will look forward for a positive response from your side. I would like to thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule and read my application letter.

Yours Sincerely

Johnny Pollards

Enclosed –latest resume and past work experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment