Friday, August 3, 2012

Travel Consultant Cover Letter

Mr. Due Strait

Tourism Manager

Trafalgar Tourism

Candlewood Drive 222

Respected Mr. Strait,

I am thoroughly interested in applying with Trafalgar Tourism for the job application of a Travel Consultant that I saw on your website. I am looking forward for a working opportunity in your organization, which appears to be one of the most widespread and well known tourism companies, and where I can excel more by developing my skills and abilities.

I graduated with a Bachelors degree in Travel and Tourism, and withholding my expertise, I am now working with Dans Luxury Travel since 3 years as a Travel Consultant. With my personal knowledge and professional experience, I became further skilled in:

Helping my clients for a wonderful travel experience that suits their budgets and style

Finding out all the needful tourist information for my clients

Broadened service skills and organizational ability

Capable of using technology for research and communicating effectively with clients

With the above mentioned educational and professional knowledge, if you consider me a reliable asset for Trafalgar Tourism, I will wait for your call and email for an interview. Thank you for your time and kindness.

Sincerely Yours,

Noman Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment