Thursday, August 2, 2012

Judicial Clerk Cover Letter

To

Alistair Campbell

Director (HR Department)

Federal Court Of New Jersey

987, Industrial Township Gardens, New Jersey

USA

5th July 2012

Sub – Application for the post of judicial clerk.

Dear Mr. Alistair

I am writing this letter to apply for the post of judicial clerk in Federal Court of New Jersey. I came across the vacancy notification published in the new jersey times edition dated 29th June 2012.I consider myself to be an apt candidate for the post as I have the qualification and on job experience to efficiently handle the day to day requirements of the job. I have completed my bachelors in legal science from the University of New Jersey in the year 2006 with distinction marks.

I have over six years of practical experience as assistant judicial clerk with the Legal Solution Helpdesk Private Limited. I am enclosing a copy of my updated resume which contains details of some of my key contribution to my previous employer.

It would be a pleasure for me to work with your esteemed organization. I will look forward for a positive reply from your side. Please let me know if any other information is needed from my side.

Yours Sincerely

Tim Rowland

Enclosed –latest resume and past work experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment