Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Sample Paralegal Cover Letter

Walter Parsons
465 Wolfland Drive
Centerville, USA 33216
Date – May 15, 2006
Mr. David Baxter
Hiring Manager
Morgan and Morgan Legal Services
17 Plainfield Drive
Miami, USA 78956
Dear Mr. Baxter,
I have been a paralegal on a wide variety of cases that may range from first-degree murder to petty theft and from child custody to personal injury. Today I feel that I am prepared to join the other paralegals at your prestigious firm and want to give more focus on civil litigation, as called for in your job listing on JobBankUSA.com.
If you allow me to meet you personally, I will show you photos of some of the cases I’ve worked on and also share the awards I’ve achieved for my service in various aptitudes.
Are you free to have a meeting with me next week? If you feel, can call me at 456-345-8129 and let me know. Thank you for reviewing my cover letter and resume prior to our meeting.
Sincerely,
Walter Parsons

No comments:

Post a Comment