Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Sample Legal Cover Letter

Paul Garcia
3737 Bryant Avenue South,
Minneapolis, MN 55409

(612) 827-8361
Date- 11/07/2010

To,
Zachary Jones, Esq.
Jones, Brown & Smythe
111 Nob Hill Drive
San Francisco, California 94124

Dear Mr. Jones:

I am a second-year student at the Berkeley, School of Law in University of California, and I would like to begin my career as an employee in Jones, Brown and Smythe next summer. A copy of my resume is enclosed hereby.

As legal student I have learned a great deal in this matter and developed my skills in practical research, analysis and writing papers, which I am willing to put to use on behalf of you and your clients. My previous work experience, mostly in student services during the college sessions, has given me a strong and practical sense of client service.

I would be glad if you give me the opportunity to interview with your law firm; please feel free to contact me at my email Paul Garcia@law.berkeley.edu. I would like to appreciate your time and consideration, and will be looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely yours,


Paul Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment