Monday, May 14, 2012

Sample Accounting Cover Letter

Mr. Andrew Obama,
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
(123)-456 7890.
Date – 1/07/2010

To,
Mr. John Smith,
Human Resources Director
North Star Corporation,
332 Outer Circle Road
Home Town, IL 60617

Dear Mr. John Smith,

I was very excited after reading the posting for the opening of an accounting job in your organization in the New York Times newspaper for an entry level accountant. I have learnt a lot about the subject and am happy to let you know that had got the freedom to learn more accounting after completing my graduation from Fisher School of Accounting.

In addition to that I have also enclosed my resume along with this cover letter and after going through it, you can have a clear idea about my experience and educational background related to accounting.

I am expecting to work in your organization as an accountant with full dedication. If you want to meet me face to face and know more about me and my job, you can reach me at (123) 456-7890.

Sincerely,

Richard Anderson.

No comments:

Post a Comment